What country eats the most chocolate eggs
Which Countries Eat The Most Chocolate?
- Sweden (14.6 pounds per capita)
- United Kingdom (16.8 pounds per capita)
- Ireland (17.4 pounds per capita)
- Germany (17.8 pounds per capita)
- Switzerland (19.4 pounds per capita)
What country eats the most sweets
A 2016 study done by Jordbruksverket, the Swedish Board of Agriculture, and featured in a recent article by The New Yorker, found that Sweden has the highest candy consumption per capita in the world — about 35 pounds per person per year.
What country eats the most
The United States tops the list, with citizens eating an average of around 97 kg per year. Australia, which consumed the most meat according to the same data from 2013, is in second place, at 2.3 kg less per person per year than the US.
Which country eats the most Easter eggs
Over 1500 Easter eggs are inside the Easter Egg museum in Ciechanowiec, Poland setting the world record for the largest Easter Egg collection.
Which country eats the most pizza
Norway / Pizza eaters
Per capita, the country of Norway consumes the most pizza – about 11 pies per person per year – of any nation on Earth.
What country eats the worst
Saudi Arabia #71. When it comes to unhealthy eating, Saudi Arabia was the WORST COUNTRY in the index.
Which country eats the least sugar
According to a survey done by UK insurance provider Protectivity on human sugar consumption, these are the top 10 smallest sugar consuming countries in the world.
- Paraguay – 2 kg per person.
- Guinea-Bissau – 3 kg per person.
- Central African Republic – 3 kg per person.
- Burundi – 3 kg per person.
- Burkina Faso – 3 kg per person.
What country consumes the most Coca Cola
Learn More: Would you like to buy the world a Coke? Then, you’d better start with Mexico. With 745 cans of 8 fluid ounces consumed per capita in 2012 (the latest available data from the company), the country is the world’s largest Coca-Cola consumer by a long shot.
Which country eats the most spicy food
Which Countries Eat The Spiciest Food?
- India. The question which country has the spiciest food is mostly answered with India.
- Sri Lanka. This is one of the countries with the spiciest food which maybe more impacted by the historical spice trade route in their country.
Which country eats the most meat per person
Uruguay consumed the most beef per capita in the world in 2016 followed by Argentina and Hong Kong. All three countries consumed more than 100 pounds of beef per capita. The world consumed 129.5 billion pounds of beef in 2016.
Which country consumes the least meat
What is the most popular Easter egg in the UK
Top 10 British Easter Eggs
- Cadbury Creme Egg.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Easter Egg (Large)
- Rolo Easter Egg (Medium)
- Maltesers Teasers Easter Egg (Large)
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Easter Egg (Large)
- After Eight Insider Easter Egg (Large)
- Nestle Toffee Crisp Easter Egg (with mug)
- Milkybar Easter Egg (Small)
How many Easter eggs are sold each year
Every year more than 80 million boxed eggs are sold.
Who are the biggest consumers of chocolate
In 2017, Switzerland was the highest consumer of chocolate per capita, with an average of 8.8 kg consumed per person. Despite producing most of the world’s cocoa, Africans only account for 3.28% of the chocolate that is consumed annually.
What nationality drinks the most
The 10 countries that drink the most alcohol, in liters per capita, ranked:
- Moldova (17.4 liters per capita over 15+ years)
- Belarus (17.1)
- Lithuania (16.2)
- Russia (14.5)
- Czech Republic (14.1)
- Romania (12.9)
- Serbia (12.9)
- Australia (12.6)
Which country eats the most McDonald’s
The Top Three Countries
- United States: The United States is the leading country with the most McDonald’s restaurants at 14,15.
- Japan: Japan was the first marketplace for McDonald’s in Asia.
- China: China has the third most McDonald’s locations with 2,200 outlets.
What is the largest pizza in the world
It weighed 26,883 pounds. The data is a bit sketchy, but here are relevant numbers: The pizza measured 122 feet, 8 inches in diameter, weighed 26,883 pounds, and contained 9,920 pounds of flour, 3,960 pounds of cheese, 1 763 pounds of mushrooms, 1,984 pounds of tomato puree, and 1,984 pounds of chopped tomatoes.